Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE QUICK INTERVIEW

... WITH AWR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
RENE DUPREE!

1. What are your memories of winning the AWR Title in Bordaux, France
on Live TV in front of millions of fans routing for you?
Winning the title was one of, if not the, greatest moments thus far in my career. It's given me confidence that I needed as a singles wrestler.

2. Coming from the WWE, what would you say is your fondest memory of working there?
The live television every week and being able to travel so much, I loved it.

3. What do you remember as your best match thus far in your career?
I'd say the JudgementDay PPV (2004) against John Cena or anytime I wrestled Paul London

4. Past or present, who would you most like to have a match with that you have never faced?
Shawn Michaels,Randy Orton or Triple H

5. Are you looking forward to defending the AWR Title in Ireland this Summer?
I'm looking forward to showing Irish women what a real man is all about 'cause they're used to those cider drinking leprauchauns :)